Community Forum

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with xfinity mobile

New Poster

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with xfinity mobile

Anyone else experiencing terrible customer service with the new mobile entity?? I have tried calling, texting, chatting, tweeting and have done nothing but waste my time. After over a month of trying to get in contact with them, i finally was able to reach a cust serv rep after being on hold for 4 hrs. you heard me 4 hrs!!!!! they told me they would process my refund. I waited and waited and waited, i bought a 4th with them ONLY because that was approved. I had to create a twitter account just to get a response and contact someone and then looked into it and told me my request was denied and that is all they could do to help me... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? So now, i am writing in the forum and DREADING ANOTHER PHONE CALL. HOW MUCH OF MY TIME DO I NEED TO DEVOTE TO XFINITY MOIBLE TO GET SOMETHING RESOLVED?? people need to work and keep their job to pay for your services!!!

Not worth the headache, frustration and time

Official Employee

Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with xfinity mobile

nattinatt30, thanks for posting here. What was the refund for? 

What request are you referring to? the 4th line?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi,

I had a ticket in to request the price of the phones on sale... Right after i purchased my phones they all dropped in price... i tried contacting xfinity mobile using every avenue possible to request the sale price for my phones... after about a month of trying to contact them... i was finially able to get in touch with someone after being on hold for 4hrs... she said i was eligible for the sale price for all my devices and put a ticket through and that i should see it on my account soon and it would be retroactive... due to taht i bought a 4th phone... but after i followed up, they told me it was denied... I just spoke with another customer service rep who put in another ticket to be looked at... so another 30 minutes of my time... but it was a lot better than the 4hr wait time... Just the amount of time and effort i have to put forth to get something that is owed to me is unbelieveable. Especially since i have been a comcast customer for FOREVER and probably paid enough for my cable bill over the years to fund one of your highrise buildings.

I have complained to customer serivce about customer service via twitter, the forum and over the phone. You would think that xfinity would at least try to reach out to me to fix the problem instead of having me waste more time... maybe my expectations are too high

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

They apparently don’t care if their customers are satisfied or not. I’ve emailed, called several times, tweeted, facebooked, forumed, Facebook messenged.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Once you are a customer, they just don’t care.
Official Employee

nattinatt30, thanks for that info. I have reviewed your conversation on Twitter as we are part of the same team. If I got this right, you applied to have a promotional price applied to your device(s) even though they were purchased outside of the promotional window? 

We cannot honor a promotional price for a device purchased before a promotion. Promotions are for a set time and aren't extended to those who miss it. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Comcast should review their promotional policy. "We cannot honor a promotional price for a device purchased before a promotion. Promotions are for a set time and aren't extended to those who miss it. "..Your "lifelong" customer, (i.e. those who stick with you while others are going to satellite etc., for a better deal.) should get "the best deal going" PERIOD!  I don't have time or motivation to chase ANY promotion!  If you don't value my patronage, then say so and I will look for someone who does.  Some years back I set a limit on what I would pay for cable tv etc., and when the bill jumps $20-$40, I call to see why.  Normally, my "promotion" has expired, and I go through the routine of "eliminating" things until the price is back within my "limit" or until the representative can find me another "promotion" that is within my limit.  Think about it.....

Official Employee

Lew80, I understand what you are saying. For residential services, we can offer you a promotion when it is available. They come and go just like the promotions with XFINITY Mobile. 

Official Employee
Moved: