Community Forum

Stuck in order verification...

Contributor

Stuck in order verification...

I'm in the process of switching from AT&T to Xfinity mobile. Got one new line of service and successfully transferred another line from AT&T (no delays with shipping). Based on positive experience, placed an order for another device to transfer the second line from AT&T, however somehow this time it triggered an alert in their system and my order was placed on hold pending verification.  I really don't understand why the order billed to the same credit card used by my recurring billing account and by all previous orders with comcast, which also is shipping to the billing address which is the same as service address with my comcast  account (established back in 2004 or 2003) might trigger security alarm... Aren't they expecting people to transfer more than a single line from other carriers?

Anyways, I really was about to post a postitive review of my experience with Xfinity mobile, but now I have to withhold it. I've got an automated email from comcast asking me to verify my identity and replied on it with requested information yesterday, but of course nothing has happened. It looks like now I have to chase thier customer support and beg them to take my money. Ridiculous. If anyone from comcast is reading this message and has access to the system, I would really appreciate help with ticket 1098640.

-albertr

Contributor

Re: Stuck in order verification...

Ok, looks like my order was released and is in fulfillment now.

-albertr