Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Story of my order headache- Kudos to Ken F. He’s incredible!

Regular Visitor

Story of my order headache- Kudos to Ken F. He’s incredible!

*UPDATE 6*. (Start from the bottom and work your way up. Hope this will help someone.). Order has been received and all #s ported over without any issues. It’s been almost day 2 and I must say XMobile has much better coverage than my prior carrier. I do still have to venture out more to make sure coverage is better or just as good. I’ll post an update on coverage a bit down the road on a new post.

*UPDATE 5*. Order has been shipped! I will be anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I’ll post after I set up and condense what occurred so it may be of help to someone else going through the same thing.

*UPDATE 4*. Ok. So this time the order went through and I’m soooo excited. Now I’m just waiting for the shipping confirmation. Ken F. has been extremely helpful and has gone above and beyond to help. Also the Fraud Dept was extremely helpful and patient with me (I called at least 4x yesterday).

I’ll post a new shorter version of this once I get the shipping confirmation and the phones in hand. THANK YOU AGAIN KEN F.!!!! And to all whom I bothered about this! Hopefully the phones willl be here no later than Saturday. I’ll keep this up to date as much as possible. And hopefully this will help someone else.

*UPDATE 3* Placed my 2nd order and giving them another chance. Yes I know I said I’d leave but I need to cut corners somewhere and this is a great deal. So after placing my 2nd order, I immediately called over to the fraud department to see if they can expedite this order (and they cannot) as I only have 8 days left of my billing cycle with my current carrier. Which means phones/lines are gone. I’m gonna have to reverse that for now but I really don’t want to give them another dime. If this fails, I will then end all services and never look back. I understand being cautious but seriously. How about set up a pin # through your residential/business account and give that to them for easier and quicker verification. Ugh. This is soooo frustrating! I’ve spent more time on the phone with this company since 4/10 then I have ever had with anyone else. I have to wait for what they want and then give it. So another week to go before I get an answer?!!!

*UPDATE 2* well turns out that my answers were incorrect. Hahahahaha. That’s funny given that I pay the bills myself. So they cancelled my order WITHOUT even telling me. Insane. I will not be doing business with Xmobile and will soon be saying goodbye to my triple play (once I find a new company or at least just an internet provider). This is horrible. I could’ve had new phones from my current carrier last week. Instead o waited for nothing.

I have to say Kudos to Ken F. He is a hard worker and hope he gets recognized for same.

*UPDATE 1* I chatted with a rep on the chat through the Xmobile app and was advised to call to answer security questions, which I called immediately after ending the chat. I answered the security questions and was told it would take 72 hours for same to be processed but she was confident that it’d be sooner. Well so far nothing yet; no email stating confirmation of shipping, but it’s only now been 24 hours. I’m gonna wait it out and see what happens in the 72 hour time frame. I’m, however, in the meantime, going to have to reverse my cancellation with my current carrier so as to ensure we don’t lose our phones/numbers. I didn’t want to do that but there’s no guarantee at this moment that I’ll get the phones/service with X Mobile in time. I’ll update again once I get further into the process so as to maybe help someone else who’s having the same problem. I love that they’re being cautious but there’s gotta be an easier and faster way to get this done.
———————————————————-
I ordered new Xfinity Mobile service on 4/10 and ordered 5 phones with all porting. I was told I’d have my phones by Friday 4/13 and later that night I got an email asking for my license and a current bill. I uploaded them within an hour after the email was received. I called the next day 4/11 to confirm docs were received and they couldn’t confirm because they are not allowed to see the docs. But all should be well and I’ll receive a shipping email later that day. Well I keep checking and nothing. I then called again on 4/12 because I still didn’t get anything further then the need docs email on 4/10. I was then told I should have the phones by Friday or Saturday, at the latest, but they would be in my hands no later than Saturday. Well now it’s Saturday and still nothing. I also called yesterday and spoke to 3 different people and still no one could help. Now I was told I’d have them by Monday or Tuesday and I’d receive the shipping email by last night (4/13) or by today. Well it’s today and I keep checking and still nothing. This is not sitting well with me and am considering removing Xfinity all together. I don’t mind the wait but be honest and tell me when I can expect to receive them and have them sent when I am told they would be sent. If this is any indication of what I’ll be dealing with, I’m not sure I want them. I’m willing to try it and give Xfinity the benefit of the doubt, but seriously where’s my order? When am I getting my phones? I need answers and not empty promises! The rate this is going I’m going to have to contact my current carrier to not cancel my services because time is running out and I’m afraid I’m not going to get this order/service in time.

Please help! Any one else had this issue and what was the overall outcome? How long did it take? Who do I talk to to have this fixed and guaranteed time frame of receiving my order?
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Update on an order that I’m still waiting on

exhausted5, it looks like your phone shipped super early this morning! I sent you the tracking info in private message! Cheers! 

KenF

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Where’s my order- No Update On Mobile Order and No One is Helping

exhausted5, I got your private message and will follow up with you there. 

KenF

Official Employee

Re: Update on an order that I’m still waiting on

exhausted5, it looks like your phone shipped super early this morning! I sent you the tracking info in private message! Cheers! 

KenF

Official Employee

Re: Story of my order headache- Kudos to Ken F. He’s incredible!

exhausted5, glad we were able to resolve this for you! Post again if you need anything else!