Community Forum

Stop ordering X - Charges

New Poster

Stop ordering X - Charges

Will you people stop ordering X Charge so i can get a phone?  Its the only phone i can afford

Frequent Visitor

Re: Stop ordering X - Charges

@taytay2017 wrote:

Will you people stop ordering X Charge so i can get a phone?  Its the only phone i can afford

Been trying to order it too.  4 orders and none succeeded.  I hate those 'Tier 2' questions.  I wonder who's bright idea was it.  Fail a question and your order get canceled.  And no, they don't sent you an email saying you miss a question and order is canceled.  We have to call/chat/text and wait 2 hours before we can finally get a hold of someone.  

Official Employee

taytay2017, were you able to place the order?

kennysophea, were you able to retry the order or visit a store? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Not to be rude but it's the only phone a lot of people can afford... or it's just the phone they want. My hubby had no interest in the more expensive phones and the LG was the only way to get him to upgrade from his old $5 LG. He now loves his phone and the service. My son is going to buy one also... he would love to have a more expensive phone but he can't afford it and is too proud to let me help him. 

I know you're frustrated but coming here and telling people not to buy them is going to get you nowhere. For every one person who occasionally stops by on this forum there's 1,000 who don't and will never see your post. All you can do is keep trying and I hope you get one soon.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@kennysophea wrote:

@taytay2017 wrote:

Been trying to order it too.  4 orders and none succeeded.  I hate those 'Tier 2' questions.  I wonder who's bright idea was it.  Fail a question and your order get canceled.  And no, they don't sent you an email saying you miss a question and order is canceled.  We have to call/chat/text and wait 2 hours before we can finally get a hold of someone.  

I don't like that email either.

Most Valued Poster

On top of all that, the X Charge XM sells is the M3222 which is a lot better the one Cricket sells which is the M327.  Snapdragon processor, 2 GB of RAM.  This phone would be a great deal at 200 bucks.  At a buck, it is phenomenal.  I realize for those that like to sip their 10 dollar lattes at Starbucks the X Charge is not the in phone to own, but for this old boy, I swap between it and my "ancient" S5 and I am one happy camper.  

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastKenF wrote:

kennysophea, were you able to retry the order or visit a store? 

No, re-order 4 times already.  Beside the phone is on backorder and probably not in stock.  Visit the store last week.  LG X Charge was out of stock and no word when it will be in stock.  I'm still seeing 3 orders on BackOrder on the XfinityMobile dashboard.  Order #99987050#99987058#999115743.  If all are canceled because of failed 'Tier 2' questions, why don't tech support remove those orders #.  I also notice it say 'Your new phone's coming.  Keep an eye on it', for each the order #.  Never saw that message before.  

Official Employee

kennysophea.

If you fail the Tier 2 questions, the order is cancelled in 24 hours and you will be able to re order the devices after 84 hours has passed since you received the email. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Looks like I got my 2 phones just before the promotion ran out. YEAH BABAY!!

Problem Solver

I ordered 2 X-charges on Sept. 1st , The orders went through, my tier 2 replies to the questions were accepted.
One phone was shipped, the other was on backorder. The first phone arrived and activated without a problem.
Yesterday I got an email stating my (2nd ?) phone was canceled as I requested. I did not cancel it.
I think this is a cheap trick to charge me more for my second phone. 4 cents per month ($1 total) vs $7.50 per month ($180 total).

xfinity status 9-6-17 erased numbers.png

Regular Contributor

The first two LG X Charges I ordered were received in August. No problem setting them up or activating them. My son's phone started doing strange things and was not useable so replacement phone was sent. Puppy got hold of the phone before the replacement phone was received and screen was cracked. No longer eligible for replacement so returned the replacement with letter of explanation.  I then ordered 2 more LG X Charges on September 13 that were backordered for 25th delivery. Those two phones are now on the FedEx truck for delivery today (9/21) !! All in all, I have been happy with the service. Even the request to give me the benefit of the price change on my 1st phone was approved and it showing up on my Comcast Mobile bill. And the reception of my son's LG X Charge phone is so much better than his cheap $50 smartphone through PureTalk USA. Admittedly, I did not have to go through the questions that many of you seem to have been asked. Not sure why we were not asked. Would have been hard to answer as we have had Adelphia/Comcast since the 1960's. So we are indeed happy customers.

Official Employee

dadgren, I've seen you private message and will respond to you there.