Community Forum

Sooooooo many problems...

New Poster

Sooooooo many problems...

Honest to goodness, I don't normally post complaints, but I am seriously wondering how Comcast/Xfinity is even still in business, let alone has become the behemoth it is. I have had the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER with Xfinity Mobile, and I had such high hopes. Customer service is non-existent and when you CAN get through, they're just not very helpful - to be fair, I really don't blame the customer service agents who answer the phone, chat, and texts, because they seem to have little control and/or access to the backend of the system. So many hours over the last eight months on the phone, online, throwing things across my house...unfortunately, I now tell everyone I can NOT to get Xfinity Mobile because it's definitely not worth the headache. I think after all this, I'm going back to AT&T - the amazing price per gig of data at Xfinity is simply not worth it! I suppose if I were to sum up my problems in a short list, it would look like this:

• Ordered a phone, returned it for a different one, wasn't able to activate the new one for almost a month, and went through SIX customer service agents to do it
  • Was never billed for the new phone, tried my hardest to pay for it (because I'm just that kind of person), got laughed at in the Xfinity Mobile store because I was trying to pay for it, was told the company had messed up and that my conscience should be clear because I wouldn't have to pay for it...then started getting billed two months later
  • Added a line to the account, bought another phone, can't activate it/transfer number from Verizon - customer service agent continued to repeat the same point to me OVER AND OVER again on the phone because evidently I don't understand basic concepts like "transfer a phone number"

The list goes on, but these are the most salient points. If anyone from Xfinity leadership actually reads these boards (which I doubt), I would only say this: The fact that you've monopolized the cable/Internet industry in certain parts of New Jersey (where we LITERALLY have no choice but to use you) doesn't mean that you're a good or well-run company. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Your commercials about improving customer service and offering "awesome" wireless service are countered by the millions of unhappy, disgruntled customers. So, for whatever that's worth...

Official Employee

Re: Sooooooo many problems...

tfayter, thanks for posting here. I can look into your port request. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.