Community Forum

Shipping delays

Frequent Visitor

Shipping delays

If you promise somebody overnight or 2 day shipping it means nothhing if it takes 5 days to ship when will the shipping start i ordered friday and havent seen anything yet but shipping soon 

Regular Visitor

Re: Shipping delays

They had no delay in charging my credit card!!

Contributor

Yeah, they say 2 days, and exactly, I was just told it will be about a week delay.  There is an authorization on my card, but it hasn't cleared yet.  If they do as they say don't charge till shipping, the transaction should stay in pending charges until it ships.  This isn't actually charging the card, it is just putting the authorization through....

New Poster

Watching some of these posts...Ordered there phone on the 19th & 20th of this month & still NO phone or tracking number.....get this I ordered on the 14th, NO tracking number & NO PHONE...

YES my credit card was charge the next day !!!

You would think that a company as huge as Xfinity, would have been prepared by there fulfillment dept. to make this a success not only as a moneymaker, but also important as customer satisfaction, touted by Comcast/Xfinity !!!

Official Employee

Hi all apologies for the delays in your shipments, if you still have not received your equipment please send me a private message and I will investigate further.

Thank you