Community Forum

Second Order Placed -- Status???

Regular Visitor

Second Order Placed -- Status???

I placed an order (1083870) on Thursday, May 31st. Within a half hour I had been sent an email asking for a copy of my driver's license and a utility bill. I provided both within minutes of request, and then crickets. So I used the chat customer service feature on the dashboard and veriied that the documents I sent were in fact received, and he stated that my order would ship out with 24 hours. 

24 hours later, still no shipping email, so I chatted with another CSR who stated again that everything needed for my order had been recevived and that I would be getting a shipping email with 24-48 hours. This morning, Monday, June 4th, I finally received an email from xfinity moblie stating that my order had been cancelled because I did not provide the information they requested. I provided everything that was asked for and verified not once, but twice, that nothing more was needed from me. 

So now I have placed a second order (1093276), and so far I have not received a request for more information,  but my blood is boiling. This is not a great start to xfinity mobile. Please, please, please, someone help me make sure this most current order is shipped. Please.

Official Employee

Re: Second Order Placed -- Status???

Adm226, got your private message. Let's check on your order there. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

What browser did you open that email in. I got the provide more documents but the submit information button doesnt work. 

Official Employee

Adm226, I see a device was delivered the first week of June. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF