Community Forum

Samsung s8+ not even shipped after 4 days of order

New Poster

Samsung s8+ not even shipped after 4 days of order

Ordered s8+ 4 days back from the store and I have been told the mobile is out of stock and they would order it to reach in 2 days at doorstep.

It's been 4 days now and still the customer service reports, the request didn't reach the warehouse and it would take 8 days to ship.

Worst experience with xfinity; why is that you provide false promise to the new customers
Official Employee

Re: Samsung s8+ not even shipped after 4 days of order

Kalaivani, I have heard that the S8+ was super popular and there is a little bit of delay with shipping. Please send me your account number, full name, and last four digits of your card via private message for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

With the phone being $200 off people have been grabbing it... I know it s*** (really? That is not a bad word!) waiting but at least you know why and it isn't lost in the mail or being held by FedEx I saw one person post. 

Frequent Visitor

I ordered S8 on 8/24 Morning, Last night i got Email saying it has been shipped . need to wait and see whether i receive it on Monday.

Frequent Visitor

I am not sure if you have gotten your order yet but but for you and anyone else having issues with an order from xfinity mobile online please pay attention. If you have an xfinity store near you, go there!! I attempted an order twice and both times was just a huge headache and lots of time waiting on the phone. Neither order came through! The closest store is 40 miles from me which my husband and I traveled to this morning. It was soooooo worth it!!!! The customer service was soooo friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!!! She had us signed up and phones in hands in about a minutes! We walked out with our Samsung S8 plus fully functional!! I am so sorry if there aren't any stores close enough to you but if there are, please go that route!
Frequent Visitor

Forget to Update i got my Phone on 8/29(ordered on 8/24)  due to fedex screwup and it is functioning fine( it is s8).Ordered my second on 9/7.. waiting t receive on 9/11....

Frequent Visitor

Looks my Phone got delivered today at noon...