Community Forum

Samsung S9 unfreeze code

Regular Visitor

Samsung S9 unfreeze code

OK I have tried 3 times to unlock my Samsung S9 phone without any success. Everytime I get the same email with the unlock code which does not work.

I have told the representatives time and again that I need the unfreeze code, but they don't listen. They go through the same flow chart and send me the same email with the same unlock code which does not work.

What to do?

Regular Visitor

Re: Samsung S9 unfreeze code

Case #18111613901

Official Employee

imranul416 wrote: OK I have tried 3 times to unlock my Samsung S9 phone without any success. Everytime I get the same email with the unlock code which does not work.

I have told the representatives time and again that I need the unfreeze code, but they don't listen. They go through the same flow chart and send me the same email with the same unlock code which does not work.

What to do?

Hello, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

imranul416 wrote: Thanks a lot! This worked.

You're welcome, I am glad the "unfreeze" code resolved your issue. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!