Community Forum

Samsung S9 Offer for Existing Customers

New Poster

Samsung S9 Offer for Existing Customers

I am an existing customer on xfinity mobile for more than a year now, I wanted to know if the "Get $250 prepaid card when you buy a Samsung S9" also applies for existing customers such as me, I will NOT be a buying/activating a new line, I just want BUY the S9.

Pleae let me know if I am eligible for the $250 offer as well. I had contacted customer care a couple and no one seems to know the answer to this question.

Thanks. 

Contributor

Re: Samsung S9 Offer for Existing Customers

I believe that we do qualify, but xfinity mobile is currently a mess in regards to everything so I wouldnt take the chance. I mean just look at the forum and all of the issues happenning. 

Regular Visitor

i haveno problem with their service,i am just finding it hard to actually buy the phone itself. the online shop/upgrade is not working..

please what can i do?

Contributor

ive had the same issue, something is wrong on their end. I also tried to order it over the phone and the same issue pops up with the representative.

Official Employee

xmobusr1030, the promotion is for new and existing customers. This is only for the purchase of a new line of service. This does not cover upgrades. You must add a new line to qualify.