Community Forum

Salesmen lie at Xfinity

New Poster

Salesmen lie at Xfinity

I am a spouse of a Comcast employee. He has worked with Xfinity for more than 25 years. I had been using Straight Talk and he told me I should call and switch to Xfinity noble. I already had a phone I was just going to switch to. The salesman told me if I bought a new phone and a two year contract I would receive a $250 gift card. Told me it was like getting the phone for $150. Salesman actually talked me into getting one for my daughter to. Told me I would be getting two $250 gift cards. So I called about the status of my cards and was told I wouldn’t be getting any rebates because I didn’t transfer a phone number. So these calls are supposedly recorded and when I asked to have that call listened to I was told they would look into it. A representative said she would expedite my request. A called to check that status and was told it was denied because I didn’t transfer a number! Really? This company just lies to get you into their clutches and could
Care less about what salesmen promise. Like I said my husband has been a loyal employee for over 25 years. And this is how employee families are treated. It’s just wrong