Community Forum

SCAM

New Poster

SCAM

The whole rewards us a scam I have been waiting over 5 months for my 300.00 dollar rewards card. They lied and said the chip was damaged. I'm going to make sure everyone k kes they are scamming people to sign on and will never send out gift cards as promised
Regular Contributor

Re: SCAM

I had no problems getting my $150 card. It arrived on time as promised.

Regular Contributor

No scam, I got mine within the alloted time frame.

Regular Contributor

no  scam  i got my $300 has  promised. has well  over all  haveing  a phone throw them  has been  grate  saveings for me 

Frequent Visitor

yes. it is. 10 months here. No rewards yet.

New Poster

I agree it is a scam.  Was told by the customer service person who sold us our phone that we qualified.  Got an email saying we qualifed but now....more than 6 months later.....we are told nope,....no card for you.  I am now seriously rethinking going with Xfinity Mobile.  

Official Employee

Hi kaistank, I can investigate your prepaid card promotion for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

naveenkumar&Rick1449, thank you for creating your own threads, I have responded to them.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Kaistank, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still do need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!