Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

SAMSUNG S8 Bought from Xfinity Mobile - Unable to Use Data while Call is in Progress?

Highlighted
New Poster

SAMSUNG S8 Bought from Xfinity Mobile - Unable to Use Data while Call is in Progress?

Hi All, I have not been able to use data while the call is in progress and I am very upset as this is impacting my productivity on work. 

Can any one please help, I bought the device from XFINITY Mobile itslef to avoid any issues, it is Samsung S8

Contributor

Re: SAMSUNG S8 Bought from Xfinity Mobile - Unable to Use Data while Call is in Progress?

Go to Settings/Connections/Mobile networks and insure that "VoLTE calls" is toggled ON.

New Poster

Re: SAMSUNG S8 Bought from Xfinity Mobile - Unable to Use Data while Call is in Progress?

Under Mobile Networks --> I have only following 4 options 

1) Data Roaming (which is currently Set to Active) 

2) Network Mode ( 3 options - GLOBAL / LTE - CDMA / LTE-GSM-UMTS) - Currently set to GLOBAL

3) ACCESS POINT NAMES (XFINITIY MOBILE COMCAST.RSLR.VZWENTP) 

4) NETWORK OPERATORS (THIS OPTION IS ENABLED ONLY WHEN WE SELECT Network Mode LTE-GSM-UMTS)

Contributor

@INEVITABLE wrote:

Under Mobile Networks --> I have only following 4 options 

1) Data Roaming (which is currently Set to Active) 

2) Network Mode ( 3 options - GLOBAL / LTE - CDMA / LTE-GSM-UMTS) - Currently set to GLOBAL

3) ACCESS POINT NAMES (XFINITIY MOBILE COMCAST.RSLR.VZWENTP) 

4) NETWORK OPERATORS (THIS OPTION IS ENABLED ONLY WHEN WE SELECT Network Mode LTE-GSM-UMTS)

Contact XM customer support and ask them to enable VoLTE.

Official Employee

INEVITABLE, I can reprovision that feature back for you. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

New Poster

My phone refuses to connect to my xfinity Wi-Fi hot spot. I'm so angry. I've gone through many"tiers" of techs.
I'm an ex employee. Tiers are not known to make one bit of difference. Please help
This is since the last update.