Community Forum

Rewards

New Poster

Rewards

I am feeling cheated I transferred 2 li as from my pre no us cell phone on December 22 and the reward was 400 for each line. When I called the other day to have an issue respo ed I had him check and was I formed that the reward.was for 200 not 400. The signs at the store was advertising 400 when you transferred an existing number to xfinity when I asked my fiancee what the rewards were he also recalled the 400 advertising that was in the store and that our representative said if we don't get that amount to come back and see her. So I am hoping that a higher up agent will respond and get my rewards back to 400 a phone I look forward to hearing back from a manager
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Rewards

Wont happen  i have been trying to get a higher up fir about a week or so now on being charged 3 times for the month of feb to march  despite being told it will be taken care of and i would be contacted  all i get now are my posts here deleted

@Packerslover47 wrote:
I am feeling cheated I transferred 2 li as from my pre no us cell phone on December 22 and the reward was 400 for each line. When I called the other day to have an issue respo ed I had him check and was I formed that the reward.was for 200 not 400. The signs at the store was advertising 400 when you transferred an existing number to xfinity when I asked my fiancee what the rewards were he also recalled the 400 advertising that was in the store and that our representative said if we don't get that amount to come back and see her. So I am hoping that a higher up agent will respond and get my rewards back to 400 a phone I look forward to hearing back from a manager