Community Forum

Return never getting Confirmed. Noone providing any response! BAD!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Return never getting Confirmed. Noone providing any response! BAD!

More than a month I returned S8 Device. I am not getting any update from Customer Service/Store even after many efforts. Store said they couldnt accept return because of a system issue  and asked me to send it to warehouse using the label they created. Fedex shows it was Tracking number:<omitting personal info>RMA:70458 delivered on Dec 27th. Customer Service says next week everytime. I spent  lot of time on this. 

This was the message by Customer Service on Jan 17th:

Just a heads up that escalation may take 24 hours before you get answer. Once you call to our hotline please present this ticket number 12878127 as reference so that you wont repent your concern.

Now my only option is cancel all lines and deactivate my credit card linked to the account.

Official Employee

Re: Return never getting Confirmed. Noone providing any response! BAD!

Shobha_Sathish, I can take a look at your ticket and the status of your return. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.

Regular Visitor

More than 2 months now. This issue still not resolved. Store visits, customer service calls and forums everything I tried. I will send a direct mail for Chief Customer Service (Tom Karinshak or Charlie Herrin) as a final step! I will just get out of this! Never had such a bad experience with any other company!

Official Employee

Shobha_Sathish, I'm working with XFINITY Mobile to get this resolved. I'll update you in the private message thread we have.