Community Forum

Received Calls "Call Failed" issues Please Help.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Received Calls "Call Failed" issues Please Help.

If you haven't already check out the other thread on this issue :

For what it's worth ... See the comments I posted from my call to XM last week.  Obviously, it does not do anything to correct the problem, but does give a lot of insight into XM's total disregard to acknowledge there is a problem or make any effort to fix it at this time.

Official Employee

Hey stormzx28, we are aware of call failed issues affecting some customers using WiFi calling. If you have a case or ticket number from XFINITY Mobile, I'd be happy to take a look into any updates from support. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name and the last 4 digits of your card on file so I can access your account and check.  Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello, I too am having constant call-failures for incoming calls since switching from AT&T to Xfinity. Restarting my phone will solve the problem, only temporarily. My phone is not set to make WiFi calls. It’s an iPhone 6 Plus....

I look forward to your help resolving this issue! Thanks! 

Regular Visitor

They won’t help!! I switched to T-Mobile prepaid. 40.00 unlimited 10 G.B. I get connected at home on WiFi and never have a call dropout.
Frequent Visitor

I turned off WiFi calling and it worked for me
Regular Visitor

You have to have WiFi where I live. No signal. Xfinitiy is the only company that drops calls when connected to WiFi. You would think they could fix this.