Community Forum

Rebate

Regular Visitor

Rebate

I bought my first phone in November 2017 and the clerk told about all the great rebate offers from Xfinity.  He went on to describe how we would be able to use the rebate to pay for the cost of the phone making the new Note 8 sound great. So, I purchased the phone on November 3, 2017, and was offered two rebates one for $200 and another for $500 which surprised me.  I inquired as to whether I could get the 360-degree camera that Samsun was offering on other carriers and was told no that is why I was getting 2 rebates.  I asked for the terms and was told that with Xfinity everything is online I can go online anytime and read the terms of the agreement but that all I had to do was to remain a customer of the internet service and pay my bill for 90 days and I was good to go.  I have had online chats, gone to the store, Called customer service to no avail.  I got a second phone on December 14 and received the rebate for that phone but not the first phone.  

I am being told that the first phone had no rebates and the second one did.  This doesn't make any sense to me, as when I bought the second phone, from the same clerk he said that it didn't qualify for rebates the promotions had ended.  I keep waiting hoping the the great rebate genie in the cloud will spit out a VISA card for me but for now I will just warn people to stay away from comcast/Xfinity.  I thought they had changed.

You would think I'd learn. AT&T, comcast.net, Xfinity, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, T-Sprint, Metro PCS, Kangaroo, Virgin Mobile.
They are all the same. Sure there are some things one does a little better than the other but deep down they are all the same.
Official Employee

Re: Rebate

Hi thadderssteven, I will gladly look into these prepaid cards for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you