Community Forum

Really Don’t Know How To Get Help At This Point

New Poster

Really Don’t Know How To Get Help At This Point

This is insane that I’m even in a position after calling multiple times and being promised a call back but getting no response, after writing messages multiple times directly from the “contact us” link on Xfinity Rewards Status Tracker Page I am still to this day getting no response from anyone it’s past ridiculous I don’t even have a word to explain this. I ported over two numbers from AT&T and bought two new iPhone X phones from Xfinity Mobile on 07/30/2018. A huge upside to making the switch was that Xfinity claimed after 90 days of service and payments there would be a visa reward $300 per line so I’m expecting $600 total. Sounds Awesome right? Think again because ITS NOW 12-29-2018 AND MY 6th MONTHLY BILL IS DUE SOON! I called the reward center about these issues multiple times and got nowhere and I wrote messages and seems as if I’m getting nowhere. One day I checked the status tracker and it still said pending eligibility, I’ve alreaxy confirmed eligibility with a reward center rep who promised the $600 card would be mailed. Weeks go by and nothing until I call again and speak with another rewards rep who apologizes and says they’ll get it mailed. Maybe a few days after that call my status tracker changed from “pending eligibility” to “shipped” so I was relieved but you have to remember it’s comcast so you should never feel relieved. The very next day I look at status tracker and status is back to “pending eligibility requirements” just one day after it said mailed! So I wrote a message to have it corrected and received no response at all. Now my status tracker has an escalation ticket number and says “shipped 12-08-2018” but I did not receive any reward card from anyone I have checked the mail every day since. It says contact us 10 days after it says mailed if you don’t receive it so I wrote a message when that time passed annnnnnd nothing, nada, zilch, no response from anyone not an email not a call not a letter- nothing. Now I’m having to type this all out on a Saturday morning in hopes someone will actually help me, and I ask myself is this even worth it? It’s $600 but the customer service has been so poor it’s almost worth paying them $600 to NOT be my cable, internet, and mobile provider. When I had AT&T I hit their promotion and it was mailed to me before I even had to question if it was mailed. Now I have to pick and poke for some kind of answer from Xfinity. That’s messed up how do you guys get away with this? Lol. I can’t be the only person this is happening to. I just checked my status tracker and it says mailed but then I click view details and it says pending eligibility 90 days blah blah...... which one is it? Why does it say one thing and when you view details it is completely different? Will you please mail my reward it’s been 150 days and promo was 90 days.