Community Forum

Ready to connect your service? message on phone that's already activated

Regular Visitor

Ready to connect your service? message on phone that's already activated

I purchased a Galaxy S9+ from the Xfinity Mobile website in January 2019, and have been using it since then without issue. In the last couple of weeks, I've started getting a notification from Setup Wizard that says "Ready to connect your service? Visit xfinitymobile.com/activate or gives us a call. . ."

When I click on it, it takes me to the xfinity website, automatically logs in, and shows my two activated devices (my wife has an S9). It doesn't let me swipe the notification to get rid of it. Restarting my phone makes it go away for awhile, but it always returns after a few hours.

I can make calls, send/receive texts, and mobile data works, so obviously my service is active. What can I do to make this notification go away?

Official Employee

Re: Ready to connect your service? message on phone that's already activated

Hello @sempercliff, thank you for reaching out with your issue on the forum. Are you still receiving this notification on your device? I have not seen this case before. If the problem still persist, I would like to take a closer look to see if I can find a fix. First I would like to take a look at your account to make sure everything is reflecting correctly. If you can please send me your account information in a private message so I can investigate further. Also, if possible can you send me a screen shot of the notification your are seeing for reference? I would appreciate it. To send a private message, first click on my name "ComcastTito" and then click on "send message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Ready to connect your service? message on phone that's already activated

Having the same issue