Community Forum

Re: determine data usage

Regular Contributor

@-Mike wrote:
The online data usage does update throughout the month. You don't have to wait until the end of the month to see your usage. However, Xfinity only reports it in 0.1 GB increments, so you can't see the exact value.

That's my observation as well. I can only see the current mobile data usage figure on the device, not on my Xfinity Mobile account.

Official Employee

@-Mike wrote:
The online data usage does update throughout the month. You don't have to wait until the end of the month to see your usage. However, Xfinity only reports it in 0.1 GB increments, so you can't see the exact value.

That's my observation as well. I can only see the current mobile data usage figure on the device, not on my Xfinity Mobile account.

VitaminE, your account should show some kind of usage. Are you seeing any errors on the screen when you check?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ComcastKenF wrote:
@-Mike wrote:

VitaminE, your account should show some kind of usage. Are you seeing any errors on the screen when you check?

Sorry, I've not had access for awhile. The usage seems to be in increments only, not continuous usage updates. There is no error message. I can see continuous usage data on my device.

Official Employee

ComcastKenF wrote:
@-Mike wrote:

Sorry, I've not had access for awhile. The usage seems to be in increments only, not continuous usage updates. There is no error message. I can see continuous usage data on my device.

VitaminE, that is how the website reports data if I'm not mistaken.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!