Community Forum

Re: Xfinitymobile stop/closed account

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem, however, it has been going on for almost 3 weeks now.  I have made several calls and have been told by the employees I have spoken to who it is that keeps going into my account and not only shutting my service down, he also cancels it, changes my email, deletes ticket numbers, and writes notes to not reactivate my service.  I am beyond frustrated.  My bill is paid yet I can not get anyone to turn my service back on.  Everyone I speak with is a tier 1 employee, and tells me the same thing, there is nothing they can do and they will have to forward it to tier 2 frauds department....that puts me in contact with the person who is causing the problem.  I have been told he has breeched a CINP agreement, yet no one will help me.  On the times when I could get my service back on (after anywhere from 6-12 hours of being on the phone) It was again shut down within 30 minutes.  I am a mother of 2, a nurse, and a hospice caretaker....quite obviously I can not be without my phone.  I am beyond furious, and my next step is to begin legal action against the employee (yes, I have his name and title) and Comcast.

Official Employee

po55, thank you for posting. I'd like to help investigate your account issues. Please send me a private message with your full name, address and the phone number associated with your residential services for help. 

KenF