Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Stream TV app download failures

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am having this issue as well with the latests ios and stream tv app.  On top of that, I cannot appear to send private messages to the employees as suggested above in any of 3 browsers (yes, I am signed in).  Is there a publically available solution to this issue?

NB - I managed to get a private message to Ken, but would still love to see a solution posted here.

Official Employee

Bozzell, yeah you have to post publicly first before you can private message. I'll respond to you there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Been having problems with the Xfinity Stream App for over 2 weeks or so. When I download TV shows that have been recorded on my DVR, on to my ipad or my iphone to watch, I get an error message. "Play Back Issue: 101000.106000 An iOS system error has occured. Most likely something is wrong with this stream; please try tuning to another program while we investigate".

However, I have tried multiple shows and still have the same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, but it didn't work. I have tried deleting the shows and re-loading, but it did not work either. So, I tried to google the issue and I saw that multiple people had the same problem. Can you help? This is really frustrating.

I have tried to call and a rep refreshed my DVR but that didn't work either.

Contributor

I am having the same issues as everyone else.  This is my public post.  Can you please tell me how to contact you so that I can provide you with the information that you need?  Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi @anthonydemarco

I've replied to your private message. In the future, please try to avoid sending unsolicited messages to Employees to ensure each customer is assisted in the order they are received. If you would like more information about our policies, you can locate them in the Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!