Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Mobile - can't set up voicemail

New Poster

Hi I am also having the same exact issue as you. Both my daughter and I are.  I have iphone x and she has the iphone 8 plus so I thought it was an iphone issue but you have a samsung so Idk what is going on.  I have also called xfinity now they put it to Tier 2 people. They sent a new sim card and stil same busy signals for both our phones and we cant even set up voice mail.  My husband iphone 7 nor problem and my daughter galaxy 8 no problem.  We switched from att&t.  Very frustrating as we called apple and they said its a carrier issue.  Let me know if you fix your problem

Official Employee

DanaB, I've seen your private message and will respond to you there. 

New Poster

I have had similar issues to those posted on this forum. I've had my Xfinity Mobile iPhone 6s for nearly a year, and my voicemail has never worked.  From the moment I took it out of the box, there was never an option to set up voicemail. Instead of a "set up" button, there's just a "call voicemail" button that acts just like *86, bringing me to a Message Management Center that I've never set up. I called customer service probably 8 times last fall and spent over 10 hours trying to solve this issue. I was elevated to the highest tiers, but there's been no solution. Since it's apparent from this forum that Xfinity Mobile still has serious issues with voicemail, I'm hoping that perhaps a solution has been found and that someone from service (ComcastKenF??) can reach out to me and help. Thanks!

Official Employee

Hello cjkuipers, I am more than happy to assist you with getting your voicemail feature working properly. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".