Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Mobile - can't set up voicemail

New Poster

It will not allow me to login to Xfinity Mobile voicemail on Note 8. I have turned off WiFi and insured that mobile data has been turned on then uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still won't work. I've even signed into the other my account apps and try to sign in manually.
Official Employee

Rebecca22702, are you referring to visual voicemail via the app? Have you tried setting up the voicemail via dialing 1 then trying the visual voicemail option again? 

Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. I got a replacement phone note 8, and replaced the SIM. Everything is now working except I can't set up voicemail and if someone calls me it just rings 10x then goes to a bzzzzz noise.. the app doesn't set it up right and can't access it and cling star 86 or long press 1 immediately gives a busy signal for days now. Nobody at Comcast mobile has been any help with this and although I was told to call Samsung that isn't going to fix your xfinity voicemail server access issue I'm having. Can someone please help? I'm starting to regret this. I've had nothing but technical problems from day 1 and tbis is my business phone. I'm in sales so it's very bad for my business.
Official Employee
Moved: