Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Mobile Shipping Update

New Poster

I am at my wits end. I tried to subscribe to Xfinity mobile for over a month now . I have spent over 30 hours on hold trying to talk to you at Xfinity mobile employee. I have emailed over 50 times I have texted over 100 times and now I've been messaging . All they give me is multiple reference numbers this is absolutely ridiculous . This is going on for over over a month now I even reapplied for service twice since I get no Answers. The only time I was able to talk to a Comcast employee live they decided they were just gonna hang up on me without even giving me their name .
I have never seen such service In my life.
Jk
Official Employee

Jk6823, I'd like to improve your experience. Are you having issues with our fraud protection check? 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes....I have placed 3 orders and submit the XM tier 2 questions and here nothing back from them....so they tell me to resubmit

again. It has been 5 weeks and Im tired of doing this. I get accurate answers as I get my Xfinity rep on the phone to validate,

Highlighted
New Poster

Here is my last order number #153139

New Poster

Ken,

Why can't you give me an update on my 0rder #153139?? Again I was put on hold for another 3 hours....and was texting another xfinity

support person and they say AGAIN that my order number does not EXIST?? Its been 5 weeks now and 3 orders old and NOBODY can tell me whats going on even though they have taken MONEY out of my account 2X. I estimate that I spent over 30 hours on hold and have texted over 200 messages and now I'm trying this route.

WHY CANT ANYONE HELP ME..CALL ME????

Frequent Visitor

Have you had any luck? You should consider looking to see if you have a comcast store who has Xmobile. I'm hearing that it's sooo much easier and faster. If my order doesn't finally go through, that's the route I will take. I would prefer things to run smooth with this current order, though.
New Poster

No Luck...and Ive tried everything...I have been a comcast customer for over 20 years and spend an average of 200$ monthly

and they seem not to care as no one gets back to me.

Frequent Visitor

Similar situation. We need to stick together as this is unethical. Email me at atrana23@gmail.com to discuss.