Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Mobile Fraud Issue

Regular Visitor

I purchased a galaxy s8 back in June 2017. 1 week later I upgraded to the s8 plus and returned the first one. The 1st phone was never removed form my account and I began to get charged for 2 phones. The first 2 times it happened I was told they got the phone and I was refunded to me. But the phone was never taken off still. My latest bill charged me again for 2 phones and I have spoken with multiple agents. And they stated they did not have the phone and asked for the FedEx tracking number. I supplied the info and was told FedEx shows it wasn't delivered. I contacted FedEx (after checking online myself and to my surprise it showed it was delivered back in July 2017.) I received a copy of the proof of delivery and who signed for it. Now I went to an Xfinity store. They called someone and after telling them I had proof it was received, after about 10min the person stated now I see it was delivered but never made to warehouse and they would contact me when they investigate. I heard nothing back so I called today after I noticed the 2nd phone was finally taken off but a charge of $457 was put on my account. The agent stated the phone was scratched which was a lie. If for 6months you calmed you did not have it then say it arrived once I had proof. Bit was still not in warehouse, but you all of a sudden find it and it's scratched yea right. I had the phone one week and it was in excellent condition when returned 6 months ago.
Official Employee

Vryconfused, thanks for these details. I'd like to look into this further. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.