Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: XM Is Giving Out Incorrect Unlock Codes

New Poster

i am having the same issue just a run around the bushes, where Xm does not want to unlocked my phone when i am in a good standing aswell my devices are paid off. wrong code wrong information. an always some sort of escalation.,   3 weeks on the same situation and no concrete answer, 

Official Employee

fuerza943fm, have you had the requested unlocked devices on your account for at least one billing cycle? 

KenF

New Poster

yes more than one billing cycle, and the devices are paid off. 

New Poster

xfinity customer services like to give paying customer. run around when it come down on asking for the unlock code of your devices, i own my devices, its been more than a months and still on the same process i dont know why they like to give this bs. around. its very frustrating..  scalation afater escation and nothing gets done. xfinity really has bad customer rep. 

Regular Visitor

More egregiously, Comcast blacklisted my paid off phone as lost/stolen. I am in the process of getting it resolved. What a bunch of crooks.

Contributor

More egregiously, Comcast blacklisted my paid off phone as lost/stolen. I am in the process of getting it resolved. What a bunch of crooks.

Congratulations. You have just become the victim of a ticked off Xfinity agent. You probably asked for a supervisor and did not have kind words to say about the the representative. Your representative got out the "vindictive" script and made you their target. Sort of like ticking off an IRS agent. Your problem now becomes a nightmare.

Official Employee

fuerza943fm, were you given an unfreeze code? If you tried unlocking before unsuccessfully, an unlock code won't work. You'll need to input the unfreeze code and then the unlock code again to unlock the device. 

KenF