Community Forum

Re: XFINITY Mobile

New Poster

The start for Xfinity mobile isn't going well for us. We are Comcast customers we offered mobile phone service $45 unlimited. They sat us up by the Gig not unlimited sent an email saying it was by the gig.

I called right away and was told they couldn't change it. First by the customer rep., then by the C.R. Manager Danial # 365 9789 the said couldn't change it couldn't do anything until first activating the phones. Then I was given an amount for the $95 to lines + the $32.95 each I-Phone when ordering + the Phone tax and shopping.  But Danial couldn't give me a cost for the monthly contract cost. I asked for him to email me and say the same thing he couldn't change the plan to unlimited and couldn't give me a monthly cost for the plan. Of course he couldn't email me even at my Comcast email. I asked for his boss of course I can’t talk to him. I did get Mike M. 169 2310. I ask if I could record him telling me he couldn't help. He said no. I had to have a Lawyer to do that.

Very Poor customer Service

Official Employee

@DaveAug wrote:

The start for Xfinity mobile isn't going well for us. We are Comcast customers we offered mobile phone service $45 unlimited. They sat us up by the Gig not unlimited sent an email saying it was by the gig.

I called right away and was told they couldn't change it. First by the customer rep., then by the C.R. Manager Danial # 365 9789 the said couldn't change it couldn't do anything until first activating the phones. Then I was given an amount for the $95 to lines + the $32.95 each I-Phone when ordering + the Phone tax and shopping.  But Danial couldn't give me a cost for the monthly contract cost. I asked for him to email me and say the same thing he couldn't change the plan to unlimited and couldn't give me a monthly cost for the plan. Of course he couldn't email me even at my Comcast email. I asked for his boss of course I can’t talk to him. I did get Mike M. 169 2310. I ask if I could record him telling me he couldn't help. He said no. I had to have a Lawyer to do that.

Very Poor customer Service

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.

I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved: