Community Forum

Re: Voicemail Not Working

Frequent Visitor

Looking at this forum, I see very few "green" checks showing resolution.  I see promises that things would be looked in to but no posting of the actual resolution.  I reached out to one of the Comcast employees who appears to be very active on this board and received a response.  No action, no resolution, I have no Voice Mail one of my best friends is near death, his wife gets the Welcome to the Message Mangement System announcement when she calls me.  There is no forgiving or forgetting the lack of caring or support that I have received from Xfinity Mobile on an issue that has been recurring for months over multiple carriers...Your Voicemail system has not been provisioned correctly to include my mobile numbers even though my account looks correct.   I have close to 40 years in telecommunications experience and I believe that your flow through order provisioning failed.   One would think that you could query the Voicemail database to see if my numbers are actually in there and correct the issue.  NOW! 

Official Employee

Dbrown400, voicemail issues are often tricky and often times no one issue is the same. I have seen your other message and thread and will respond there. I am awaiting your response. 

KenF