Community Forum

Re: Tier 2 "More info needed for your order" email

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Cbmoore wrote:
I have dealt with this mess twice. Ugh!! I am not sure if you have gotten your order yet but but for you and anyone else having issues with an order from xfinity mobile online please pay attention. If you have an xfinity store near you, go there!! I attempted an order twice and both times was just a huge headache and lots of time waiting on the phone. Neither order came through! The closest store is 40 miles from me which my husband and I traveled to this morning. It was soooooo worth it!!!! The customer service was soooo friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!!! She had us signed up and phones in hands in about a minutes! We walked out with our Samsung S8 plus fully functional!! I am so sorry if there aren't any stores close enough to you but if there are, please go that route!

Still waiting if I pass/fail the "Tier 2" questions.  On the upside, the xfinity store is like less than 10mins for me.

Regular Visitor

Great suggestion about visiting store!  Online ordering has been an absolute nightmare! Incredibly long wait times when attempting to call or message. I think I made a terrible mistake switching from AT&T. 

Regular Visitor

Waited over an hour to establish a message connection this afternoon. Same repetive information provided as though it was the first time that I have ever communicated with Comcast (15+ years of torture).  I was informed that my case was being reviewed by "fraud division". If someone has stolen my identity and chosen to establish service with Xfinity Mobile, then I can only wish you the best. I do hope that you have better success...