Community Forum

Re: Shipping scam

Contributor

I'm on the phone with them right now, I'm being billed $640 for a device I returned to them and also being billed $45 for unlimited internet for an unknown device that's not even activated. They are also billing me $12 protection for 1 of the devices I returned to them 3 months ago. This is insane. My bill is suppose to be $180 total and instead I'm paying $278 per month why? I only have 3 devices which is 2 note8 and 1 iPhone 7+, but it looks like I'm paying for additional stuff that I don't have. Both note8 are on an unlimited plan and the iphone7+ is on by the gig plan they all have protection, so if you do the math is should total $180 and not $278.
Contributor

So the lady tells me that the reason that I am paying for the devices I returned is cause they where damaged 😂😂. Those devices were not damaged they where in perfect working condition. So they expect me to pay full price for a device that I don't have are they mentally damaged? And if the devices were so called damaged why weren't they returned to me instead of them keeping them and still bill me the full price. This is ridiculous, I'm to end up leaving Xfinity. This is nonsense, I could of sold those devices which is what Xfinity did and paid off the balance which would of been a lot less then me paying full price for a device I don't have and a protection plan which they have still continued billing me for on that device. Why? Yeah I gotta find me another carrier this is nonsense.
Regular Contributor

zero  did  you  take  photos  of  your phone be for you ended  up returning them  looks like you where  charged a C stock grade or full price  

if comcast is not able too refund  you i would get a  hold of your bank and open a dispute and get your $  back 

all so zero  if you plan on sending  your  other phone  back make  sure you take photos  other wise  if they  charge you  for them  you  could get charged $3,000 or more  since you  got a iphone 7 pluse and 2 note  8s  all ways  a good idea  of  takeing  photos of your high end phones be for sending  them back 

Contributor

Ok I figured out a solution for my problem. Being that I'm still paying insurance on the device I don't have and they want to bill me full price for it, I'm just going to file a claim and report the phone stolen. This way I get my phone back being that they don't want to credit my account or return the device. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Contributor

I didn't think about taking a photo of the device. But they are still charging me insurance for that device so I'm just going to file a claim being that they basically stole it from me.
Regular Contributor

zero  that is not   the best solution reporting fasle info  could get you in too a lot  of trouble   since the phone you sent back has comcast all ready has  them  

Contributor

1 of my note8 is fully paid for. I don't mine paying off my other note8 and iPhone 7 +. Is that device that I returned to them that's going to kill me just because I don't have it and paying $640 for it is a lot of cash for something that I do not have. The lady herself said that they can't return it because they sold it 😂😂. I'm like ok so why isn't my account credited then. Xfinity is a bunch of crooks. Time for me to go back to T-Mobile and Verizon fios.
Contributor

How is it false when I'm paying full price of the device plus paying for the protection plan? And on top of that paying an extra $45 per month for a service I'm not truly getting for a device I don't have? Technically I consider that being stolen.
Contributor

Yes exactly, Comcast already has the phone. But I'm still paying for that phone full price on everything. Technically Comcast stole it from me 😁. I've been paying $100 more per month for stuff I don't have or used. $280 per month is not cool for 3 phones which 1 is fully paid for. And even if mine wasn't fully paid for it still doesn't add up to that amount. $90 unlimited for 2 phones, 1 phone by the gig $12, protection plan on all 3 devices $36.
Contributor

So I spoke to someone again as I was doing the claim for the s8+ that I do not have and they decided to issue my account a credit, but the funny thing is my next Bill still says $300.10 why?
Screenshot_20180205-182330.jpg