Community Forum

Re: PHONE UNlock code not working

New Poster

Am new to Xfinity Mobile and I already had wors of worst experience with Customer service, I paid for a brand new mobile and later found that there is an issue with wifi connectivity with that mobile, Long story short - I finally decided to send the mobile to samsung to fix it and asked xfinity for loaner mobile until samsung fix my mobile(Its a brand new mobile), I was surprised to hear that they do not have a process for loaner mobile.

They do not have any answer when i asked what should i do meanwhile when my mobile is being repaired.

Its a wors of worst customer service, Am not sure how are they going to retain or get new customers with such bad customer service.

Never had such issues with other carriers, Xfinity needs to learn from other carriers.

Official Employee

rvn, thanks for posting about your experience. We do not have a loaner phone program but we do offer a warranty exchange program for customers who have experienced issues on their phones related to software or hardware defects. The exchange would allow you to keep your phone until a replacement is sent. Because you are getting the device repaired directly with the manufacturer, I would encourage you to reach out to Samsung for a solution until the device is repaired. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi,

First of all i reported this issue within 2 weeks i bought the new phone from Xfinity, Whenever i call custiomer care , everytime different rep provides me different suggestions, infact they should have provided me brand new phone as i reported this issue within 2 weeks. 

1. When i informed Xfinity, i tried all troubleshooting options and well in advance , but yet one xifinity rep had asked me to wait for a replacement sim card to see if that fix the issue.

2. Again another rep told me that it does not make sense about the sim card solution and asked me to check with samsung.

It is du to Xfinity , i past the 14 days deadline , because ur rep's asked me to try different solutions.

When i checked with samsung, they  asked me to check with the  carrier with whom i bought the phone for new replacement, it is really annoying to hear back from xfinity that you do not have an option for loaner phone and it goes back and forth for over 2 months.

Am looking for a brand new phone as i reported tis issue within 14 days , its because of xfinity reps suggestions that delayed the 14 days mark for replacement.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Official Employee

Vijay, sorry to hear about this experience. Because you are outside of the 14 day return window, you aren't able to return the device but you still have a manufacturer's warranty for the first year. This comes with every XFINITY Mobile purchase. If we're unable to troubleshoot, you are eligible for a device exchange. I'm happy to help you troubleshoot the issues. If we can't resolve. XFINITY Mobile support will be able to process your exchange. Send me a private message with your full name and the last four digits of your card on file for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!