Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Is there a limit of TWO lines for quick approval? How long to get the third line approved?

New Poster

Re: Is there a limit of TWO lines for quick approval? How long to get the third line approved?

I was only able to get one line since installing internet two weeks ago. (Without a credit check). I thought you could have two. Is there at any point where I would become eligible for a SECOND line (without a credit check)

Thank you
Highlighted
Official Employee

I was only able to get one line since installing internet two weeks ago. (Without a credit check). I thought you could have two. Is there at any point where I would become eligible for a SECOND line (without a credit check)

Thank you

jamesrudy10, good question. All new and existing XFINITY Mobile accounts undergo and internal liability check. If you do not qualify for lines of service via the internal liability check, then a credit check will be requested. You'll be asked before a credit check is run. 

KenF

New Poster

Yes I know. But my question is specifically will customers be automatically eligible for a second line in the future (say in one billing cycle) without a credit check.
Official Employee

jamesrudy10, that I do not know for certain. It is based on what your internal liability results are. I recommend calling XFINITY Mobile to confirm that. 

KenF