Community Forum

Re: How do I reach xfinity mobile tier 2 support?

New Poster

I have been having issues with my phone not connecting for MONTHS, no one has been able to assist me. Tier 2 NEVER calls back and I can never speak to anyone in that secret department. I have been paying very expensive bills and there resolution is change to unlimited.But thats just a band aid to the problem, why arent my two phones connecting. I am deteremined not to pay this 200.00 bill. This RIDICULOUS

Official Employee

afort, what do you mean by your phones aren't connecting? Are you unable to make phone calls or connect to the internet? 

New Poster

My phones arent connecting to the internet, which is causing overages EVERY MONTH. Currently this service is costing me more than I anticipated spending on a phone bill.

New Poster

Good luck Tier 2 doesn’t exist its a made up department that I honestly believe xfinity mobile uses when they don’t know what to do or it has the poorest management service on the planet and the managers in charge need to be fired immediately, I can see so many lawsuits coming xfinity way because of all this.

Words honestly can’t drscribe to headache I’ve Been through for months with xfinity Mobile, it’s beyond a joke.
My current issues that’s still not resolved and with a made up dept called TIER 2:

I asked my line to be cancelled and returned a phone within 30 days but they are charging me monthly for phone and it’s literally been 2 months with tier 2, I call daily for update but nothing...

I ordered the new iPhone X, ordered on release date oct 27 and it was suppose to be delivered November 17 but when i call now 80% of the time they can’t find my orders, the 20% of employers who figure out how tell me something different every time, so far these are the reasons:
1. Don’t worry sir it will be delivered nov 21 (it didn’t)
2. It’s out of stock so that’s why no update on status (but that’s incorrect because I preordered and the delivery date shows 11/17 in their system still and they don’t know why)
3. IPhone X is not released by a Apple unTil December( Apple release was October and I literally have to guide them to show the phone number On their own website)
4. Because you didn’t answer security questions so it’s on hold (answered them 4 times and confirmed with that new dept that there is no hold)
5. Tier 2 working on it( for weeks without a Single response)

I think this service works well as long as nothing goes wrong, but when it does... good luck. I’m s current law student and made xfinity our subject for last 2 weeks in our forums and hearing multiple legal actions we can take).
Regular Visitor

Can someone please help me. This is extremely frustrating. I ordered 2 phones and they will be arriving today. I had to wait overnight to order another line. Then tier 2 called me and said everything is good phone shipping out yesterday. But to call back and make sure after 5. called back and got placed on hold for 10 min. No one has the right answer. I have submitted all my documentation. Please Help

Regular Visitor

i am having nothing but issues with xfinity mobile. I origianlly signed up in April of 2018 but after being told something different then what we were actually receiving by the sale department, we cancelled the order within 12 hours of placing it. I called support and was told it was too late to cancel the order since it was "processing".I was charged 211.42 when i ordered the phones. I denied the packages from fedex and they were RTS. I received a return for 70.71 x2 in early May for both lines but never received the refund on the restock fee of 35 x2. I have about 15 tickets opened with "support" but get the run around every time and always told they will escalate to "teir 2" which never happens. they offered a "credit" of 70 on the account but if i dont have an account what good does that do???.  I should not be charged a restock fee if the packages were never delivered or signed for and the boxes never opened. this is the worst company i have ever had to deal with....thank god we were smart enough to cancel before being stuck with them. im currently on hold again waiting for the 3rd supervisor to get my refun issued. Someone with common sense, please call me to get this resolved. Ticket number is  26368748

Regular Visitor

Do you mean they are unable to connect to your wifi?