Community Forum

Re: Horrible non existent customer service for xfinity mobile

New Poster

Yeah try moving, some how your account will get lost in the move and then it's good luck trying to get into it. I've been going through this nightmare for 2 months, lost service and still nobody can help me, but some how I'm still getting billed. Avoid this service like it's a plaque.
Screenshot_20171004-033226.png
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Dmeyer773, have you tried calling in about joining your accounts together? I've seen this issue before where when a customer moves, the old account number is attached to the XFINITY Mobile account which causes this problem (you are assigned a new account number when you move). If a ticket was created to get this resolved for you, let me know. If not, I will create the ticket for you. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!