Community Forum

Re: $500 and $200 visa prepaid card not received

Frequent Visitor

My status is the same as yours however I signed up more than a week prior to you...pending eligibility. ..when I call they say they are expediting...last week when I called to inquire about it they gave me a case number and told me they would call me on SUNDAY AT 236 PM. I asked again to be sure of the date and time...needless to say I never got a call...my bill has been paid on time each month...I have been flat out lied to...I just dont know where to go from here...What a shame XFINITY...ITS BEEN OVER 18 WEEKS AND NO PREPAID CARD... what a shame that you would do this to a customer!!!! <forums violation>

Official Employee

Dcrampton, let's get to the bottom of this. 

Please send me your full name and residential account associated phone number for help in private message so I can track the status of your card. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Ken...i sent you a private message on this. You indicated when you have the info you will let me know and i appreciate that. Please however tell me when i will receive my $500 card...as we've discussed its been nearly 19 weeks since i agreed to the xfinity mobil service... Why hasn't my card been mailed out yet and on what date am i expected to receive it? Did I not keep my agreement or was xfiniy at fault for not sending it as i was told within 16 weeks? Thanks again
Official Employee

Dcrampton, I got your private message. We work with a third party to send out the VISA cards. There have been delays which is why I do not have a specific mail date but I expect to have it soon. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

So its been 4 more days...more than 2 business days since the last discussion with Xfinity about my 500 prepaid card...ive been told i qualify and my accounts are in good standing..its been nearly 20 weeks since i signed up for the xfinity mobile phone so where is my card promised 500 dollar card..when can i expect it...please just tell me when i can expect it? I am so so discouraged by xfinity...more than ive ever been with any company ever.
Official Employee

Dcrampton, I saw your private message and have responded there. 

KenF

Frequent Visitor

Re: $500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Internet retention + Mobile

I'm still waiting and feel like I've just been ignored and ignored...its been nearly 20 weeks...I've never ever ever had such an experience ever. Why won't Xfinity honor its offer? When I was offered this phone and contract by an Xfinity retention employee I was told when I could expect the 500 dollar card in 12 to 16 weeks...its been nearly 20 weeks from the conversion I had with her... having been told that third party is contracted to send me the card or even that bad weather has held things up a bit really does little to satisfy your customers when ee are promised....I truly have never ever been so discoueaged because I feel my concerns just don't matter and Xfinity doesn't really care about customer service. I've worked for years in the past for the Pentagon in a cudyomer service field and feel I really know what service means. Why why why xfinity doesn't my concern get your attention and resolved IMMEDIATELY? 

David Crampton

Sent from Samsung tablet

Most Valued Poster

Re: $500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Internet retention + Mobile

@Dcrampton wrote:

I'm still waiting and feel like I've just been ignored and ignored...its been nearly 20 weeks...I've never ever ever had such an experience ever. Why won't Xfinity honor its offer? When I was offered this phone and contract by an Xfinity retention employee I was told when I could expect the 500 dollar card in 12 to 16 weeks...its been nearly 20 weeks from the conversion I had with her... having been told that third party is contracted to send me the card or even that bad weather has held things up a bit really does little to satisfy your customers when ee are promised....I truly have never ever been so discoueaged because I feel my concerns just don't matter and Xfinity doesn't really care about customer service. I've worked for years in the past for the Pentagon in a cudyomer service field and feel I really know what service means. Why why why xfinity doesn't my concern get your attention and resolved IMMEDIATELY? 

David Crampton

Sent from Samsung tablet

==

I have read many concerns such as yours and I am getting very nervous about my two Xfinity Mobile phone purchase $150 Visas. I have another month before its been 16 weeks but I am already gearing up for a fight. I have been a triple play customer for a very long time and want what I was promised. I hope you get resolution and please post your progress. Thanks

Frequent Visitor

Thank you Sir for trying to help...I am just so truly discouraged with Xfinity and the 40 plus correspondences via forum and email...here is s coph Ken of s message from a comcast employees indicating my account is in good standing and has qualified but I still have no prepaud card. I never have had such a discouraging experience like this Ken...

Please help PLEASE????? Thank you sir. <forums violatio>

03/16/18

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking my call concerning the $500 prepaid card campaign status. I have completed further research and you have met the requirements with keeping the LG X Charge activate and both the Xfinity Mobile and Comcast account in good payment history for the 90 days from activation date of 11/02/17. I have escalated the fulfillment and I will be in touch with you once I have a resolution. Once the card is granted, it will be received at the address on file within 21 business days.

Have a wonderful rest of your day,

Kimberly F

Corporate Escalations, Xfinity Mobile  

Official Employee

I'm not sure if you meant to put this publicly? I'll follow up in private message. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes i wanted it to be public message not private in case someone else could help or my problem would be able to help others see what i am experiencing and no real satisfaction. I also sent a help request directly to Tom Karinshak of Xfinity...executive vice president. His spokesperson assured me that my concern has been escalated but to be frank...all I wanna know is when my promised giftcard will be in my mailbox...not this person and that person trying to reassure me that it's beeing looked into...that its been escalated and that they are trying to figure out whats happening....after the first week or two that doesn't put anyones mind at ease that anything is really happing to help me Ken.
Thanks Dave
Official Employee

Dave, I was referring to your personal account info. I think you put your email address on this thread publicly. I have removed it because it violates our forum guidelines.

KenF