Community Forum

Re: $500 Xfinity rewards visa

New Poster

This message is for the $200 with XFINITY mobile. About the same thing after 90 days. Nothing yet but it up to 21 days after process then another 6 weeks after that. About the time I receive the card it will be a whole year, that’s why I cancel my service and just keep my daughter on there cause I was upset cause the customer service do all day if they solve a simple dam problem. Next time I will stick with what I know.
Official Employee

Chynac11, eligible customers receive their promotional card in 16-18 weeks. Did you cancel the line that was eligible for the gift card?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No I did not. They made a mistake and cut my phone off and turned it back. They turn the phone off. But I’m eligible but nothing yet
Official Employee

Chynac11, OK let's check on it's status. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!