Community Forum

Re: $500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Internet retention + Mobile

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Ken,

How can I check on seeing that I am deffinetly getting the $500 gift card? When I put in my order for XM the retention center told me I would get it and then transfered me to a mobile rep to sign me up for XM. I have not received anything stating what all I am getting. Suppose to also get two $200 for getting two Samsung Phones. These deals are mainly what made me do the switch now.

Thanks,

Official Employee

RShad, If the retention team added the $500 promotion giftcard to your account, I should be able to see the corresponding codes there. Please send me your full name, account number, and address via private message for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi 

I have Xfinity internet from Sept and I called retention department on Nov 24 to determine if I am eligible. I was informed over the phone that I am eligible for 500$ gift card if I get Xfinity mobile and I placed the order.  I have been using the xfinity mobile line for 20+ days

I dont see this 500$ visa card in either of the below sites when i provide my info

https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status/
or
on xfinity regular service account ->
My accounts -> settings -> Legal Agreements & Contract -> Legal Agreements

I tried calling the Xfinity loyalty team/xfinity mobile team and they dont seem to know about this order.
I am planning to cancel the service if Xfinity cannot resolve the issue soon. Can someone in this group help me

Thanks,

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

When you goto the rewards site https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status don't try with your number and address, use your comcast/xfinity account number and remove the spaces in the number. It should show then. So far mine shows the $500 and the $200 Samsung rebate.

Ron

Regular Visitor

Same problem for me as well. I opened a new xfinity mobile account speaking with retention team and they confirmed that they entered the code for 500$ visa card. After having the confirmation from them I placed an order for Samsung S8 phone. My account is still in good standing but i am not able to see the 500$ visa card status. I called the customer service even after placing the order and they also confirmed that my xfinity account is eligible and they are seeing the code but so far no email or message from xfinity on the 500$.

Official Employee

hari1107, I got your private message. I'll follow up with you there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved: