Community Forum

Promotions for longterm triple play users ex $200. for new mobile users and loyal COmcast customers?

Frequent Visitor

Promotions for longterm triple play users ex $200. for new mobile users and loyal COmcast customers?

Hi- I am considering getting my first cell phone from Comcast, been a long long term comcast user of all services (which amounts to a heck of a lot of money but I've been happy). I use wifi, text and calling no streaming so I love the by the GB plans! It is expensive to buy a cell phone but I was enticed by the $200. promotion. However, come to find out that this promotion is really geared toward those who are moving their business over from another cell company or use unlimited and I am not eligible. In order to budget a phone I may need to trim my cable plan which I was hoping not to have to do or hop aboard my sisters AT and T family plan?

I guess it seems like perhaps comcast should consider some kind of loyalty promotion to attract people already loyal Comcast users to get a cell phone/add another service to their list of Comcast services?

Official Employee

Re: Promotions for longterm triple play users ex $200. for new mobile users and loyal COmcast cus...

nickyvt, thanks for posting. We truly value your business over the years! At this time, the current promotion does require that you port a number from another carrier to qualify. We have various promotions on XFINITY Mobile throughout the year, so if this one doesn't fit your interests, I encourage you to check out our future offers. 

KenF

Frequent Visitor

Re: Promotions for longterm triple play users ex $200. for new mobile users and loyal COmcast cus...

I’m looking right now and will decide over next month so I sure hope I can support Comcast but I’ll be taking the next best offer or, if I decide to go Comcast, will need to eliminate my premium cable service to afford a cell. But thank you for responding. 

Official Employee

nickyvt, no problem. Post again if you need anything else.