Community Forum

Promotion gift cards

New Poster

Promotion gift cards

Hi All! So I received a call from an xfinity sales person back in September 2018 sometime and asked if I was willing to switch my mobile service to Xfinity and they had some really attractive promotions going on. At that time I had Verizon and now wish I had never switched to be honest. I was told by the rep that called, that if I ordered a new iphone, I would received a $400 promotional visa gift card. Well I ordered two new iphones so I was told I would receive $400 for each a total of $800 in gift cards. I'm not being told its only 1 gift card for $400 for both phones. I understand promotions change all the time and they are no longer running that promotion but this is not fair if I was told one thing and now they are back peddling. Xfinity has always been sleezy in that respect and not sure why I would torture myself even further by switching my mobile service as well. Anyone else have this experience? Thanks in advance! 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Promotion gift cards

Hi Chrissy356, I can certainly get this issue addressed for you with our rewards team. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi Comcastamir, I'm sorry I seem to be having trouble sending you a message. I clicked on your name and it brings me to "about comcastamir" page but nothing says send message. Please help! Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi Chrissy356, thank you for reaching back out to me here. I was able to get your private message, please reach back out to me there and I can provide an update on you rewards cards.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!