Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Promised a gift card for $200 and premium channels HBO, showtime, Starz for three months

Highlighted
New Poster

Promised a gift card for $200 and premium channels HBO, showtime, Starz for three months

I had to request the set up of premium channels when the girl came to install.   It wasn't on order ticket.  I also was promised a $200 dollar gift card.   Which I  haven't received and haven't been notified when I will receive.   I also had to pay a $100 deposit.  Even though I have used Comcast before, and I have an excellent credit score Transunion 816 and Equifax 819.    She set up premium channels but i think the gift card would come from you.   So what is the Issue?   When sales departments are pushing these deals you promise everything.   then a promotional  order that was suppose to be around $69 a month ends up being $100 .  So what gives on this?

Official Employee

Re: Promised a gift card for $200 and premium channels HBO, showtime, Starz for three months

Hello Rwins30010. I can assist with reviewing your account and offer details. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.