Community Forum

Problem porting AT&T line to Xfinity Mobile LG X Charge

Frequent Visitor

Problem porting AT&T line to Xfinity Mobile LG X Charge

I bought 4 Xfinity Mobile LG X Charge's a few months ago. Two were activated immediately and went to the in-laws. Two more were left unactivated. Two days ago, I tried to activate one of the remaining 2 LG X Charges through online chat and the tech support person said it went through successfully, but nothing happened. I waited for 4 hours and finally called AT&T. They said they never received a port-out request. I called Xfinity Mobile Tech Support and they said they didn't know what happened but they cancelled the port, since it apparently failed and said that I had to wait for Tier 2 Tech Support to call me. They said one would call within 24-48 hours. It's been two days and, of course, no one has called. I just need someone to help me with a simple port-in.

Someone please help! I fixed my own problem with my iPhone 7 Plus. But I can't fix a port in by myself. ComcastKenF, help!

Official Employee

Re: Problem porting AT&T line to Xfinity Mobile LG X Charge

Hey Stanleykwong. Send me a private message with your full name, account number (residential), and address so I can take a look at those ports. 

Official Employee

Re: Problem porting AT&T line to Xfinity Mobile LG X Charge

Stanleykwong, glad your port finally went through! Post again if you need additional help. 

KenF