Community Forum

Prepaid Visa Card

Regular Visitor

Prepaid Visa Card

I purchased a Galaxy S8 on 11/14/17, during a promotion that offered a prepaid gift card for being a new xfinity mobile customer and was a current xfinity home customer.  The sales consultant informed me that the prepaid visa card would take 16-18 weeks until I receive.  To date I have not received.  I contacted customer service on 3/5/18 and after an hour on the telephone was informed that there never was such a promotion.  She further stated that Samsung has never had a promotion, only Iphones.  Knowing that this is not correct, I would like some help on where to go from here.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Prepaid Visa Card

Does anyone have an answer to this? I got an email after I got the phone back in December but does not show up on Xfinity's rebate page. Is Samsung sending this not Xfinity?

Official Employee

Hi all, there was a promotion around this time for Samsung and I will gladly review your accounts further.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi sammy92, thank you for working with us in private message and glad we were able to get a new card shipped to you.  Please back reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you