Community Forum

Porting issues from OOMA

New Poster

Porting issues from OOMA

I am trying to get my number ported from OOMA to Xfinity mobile and it is not successful till now. Xfinity has submitted atleast 10 times to port the number and OOMA has told that they havent received single port request and they dont have any issues in releasing the number and they just need the porting request from Xfinity. Have called xfinity customer care more tan 12 times and of no help till now in getting my number. OOMA  says that the account number is same as mobile number and PIN is not required, but for xfinity PIN cannot be blank and tried all the combinations like NO PIN, last 4 digits of SSN etc, nothing worked.

Did any one of you have sucessfully ported from OOMA and if so how can I do that? I checked the forums here and nothing has worked till now. Appreciate any help in this matter

Official Employee

Re: Porting issues from OOMA

Hi naidusanthosh, I can help review this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!