If I received a new number from Xfinity Mobile (XM) and desire to port my old number from Verizon (service still active at Verizon), is that possible? Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
pbr1912, It may be. Ports are most successful at the time of activation. Deferred ports vary from port to port. I'll look into this for you. Please send me a private message with the following:
1. your full name
2. Number associated with your residential services
3. The number you want to port
4. The carrier (I guess it's Verizon)
5. The account number and pin number with Verizon
6. The number you want the port to replace on your current XFINITY Mobile account.
Thanks. I believe I have everything worked out now.
pbr1912, great news. Post again if you need anything else.