Community Forum

Please re-enter the 10 digit telephone number you are calling...

Frequent Visitor

Please re-enter the 10 digit telephone number you are calling...

Has anyone been able to have this message eliminated when calling from an extended/roaming area?   I get the message when the iPhone shows 1X or 3G but never when it shows LTE.   My work Verizon iPhone in the same areas also shows 1X but is able to complete the call without the message.  When swapping SIMs between the phones, the problem follows the line, not the phone so the problem is specific to XFINITY Mobile.

I called XM Support and they refreshed my line, had me reset network settings, remove the SIM, and reboot the phone but the problem persists.

Official Employee

Re: Please re-enter the 10 digit telephone number you are calling...

Hi RVroamer, I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there. 

Regular Visitor

I have this problem (and others) with an iPhone 6S+ that I brought over from US Cellular.  I never had any problems until XFinity. Now, checking the forums and other internet sites, I see that this is a common and recurring problem, apparently with NO SOLUTION!  If there is a solution, please make it easy to find?

In addition to this specific problem, the transferred device frequently drops calls, and even when calls go through, the voice is often garbled and unintelligible.  This occurs in a house where an iphone purchased from XFinity has no such problems, so these clearly aren't strength-of-signal problems, nor are they SIM card problems (see below).  Is there a solution to these carrierr problems? 

So what is the problem, XFinity?  Are you going to be competitive in this market?  Because if over the course of more than a year you are unable to solve problems like these, customers will leave.  My 6S+ is less than two years old, and it now seems that my only courses of action are to abandon the old phone or switch to another carrier. 

To make matters worse, XFinity apparently doesn't trust their store employees to carry out simple functions.  To wit, yesterday, I spent almost an hour swapping out a SIM card, hoping the old one was defective.  It took so long because the agent at the store was put on hold for 25 minutes waiting to register the SIM number!  Registering a SIM to a device is a simple data entry action.

Frustrated in Morgantown.

Official Employee

@rwjaxonn, I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for further assistance.