Community Forum

Please help me with my order

New Poster

Please help me with my order

I'm trying to get information from Tier 2 Agents at Comcast concerning my mobile phone order. Additional information was requested to complete my order. I sent in a copy of my driver's license and bank statements and utilities bill and I haven't heard anything from xfinity. I much rather place my order in the store but for some strange reason the system wouldn't allow me to. I'm extremely confused. Please help
Regular Contributor

Re: Please help me with my order

hi 

you did not need too send  a copy  of you driver  your bill and bank statements      the only thing you needed too do  was  call and answer  some security questions   and if every thing  checked out   your order  would have been on its way after the security questions  

Official Employee

Hi Camille46616,  I can help review you order for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

When I tried to start my line with Xfinity Mobile in store, I was also told that I couldn't purchase in store with no explanation given.  I called into the customer service, and they confirmed that there was nothing that they could see that would prevent me from ordering a new line.  Went back to the store a couple days later and had absolutely no issues getting a new phone.  So if you want, you could try again at the store if it's not too late to cancel the online order.