Community Forum

Pixel 3 with XM SIM from an iPhone. No voicemail

Regular Visitor

Pixel 3 with XM SIM from an iPhone. No voicemail

I originally had an iPhone X when I joined Xfinity Mobile. I have since purchased a Pixel 3XL and used the SIM from the iPhone. Everything seems to work except I cannot retrieve any voicemails. I receive a notification that I have a new VM but when I try to check it, I am told I have no new messages not matter where I call from.

My account of course still shows that I have an iPhone. Yes, I realize that the Pixel 3 is not officially supported. Does anyone know if Xfinity handles Android and iPhone voicemails differently?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Pixel 3 with XM SIM from an iPhone. No voicemail

@Dougg260 wrote:

I originally had an iPhone X when I joined Xfinity Mobile. I have since purchased a Pixel 3XL and used the SIM from the iPhone. Everything seems to work except I cannot retrieve any voicemails. I receive a notification that I have a new VM but when I try to check it, I am told I have no new messages not matter where I call from.

My account of course still shows that I have an iPhone. Yes, I realize that the Pixel 3 is not officially supported. Does anyone know if Xfinity handles Android and iPhone voicemails differently?

you  can not bring your own android  over  at this time  that  is  why  viocemails  is not working