Community Forum

Phone order processing time

New Poster

Phone order processing time

I bought 2 Iphone XS Max and paid off last Friday . Money was taken out off my account. I received the confirmation email on the same day. The order said that I would receive my phone in two days.  Today is Wednesday but I still haven’t received any tracking email.  Called Customer Service on Saturday and was told my order will be shipped on Monday and I will receive on Tuesday. Called on Monday for order status and tracking information but was told the phones were given to FedEx so I should wait for the tracking and would receive by Tuesday. Called back on Tuesday and was told my order was not processed and hence no tracking information. I requested to cancel my order since it wasn’t been processed but was told my order couldn’t be canceled because my order was more than 30 minutes. I can only cancel my order within 30 minutes.  Every single Customer Service tell a different story about my order, I wonder who can help?  They didn’t even give me an option to pick up the phones in store. Does anyone get the same situation? I’m so frustrated with Xfinity Mobile online and Customer Services.

New Poster

Re: Phone order processing time

I am having the same exact problem! I placed an order last Friday and for the same phone you ordered, and now it’s Friday. A WHOLE WEEK. Nobody knows what they are talking about, I have called everyday since Monday till tonight and have literally gotten a different excuse from every agent I’ve talked to. I asked if orders being placed now from here on out having these issues, and she said no that their orders are right on time! WHAT?!? How do you send people’s orders that were placed after mine, but I’m still having to wait a week or longer!
New Poster

I finally got the answer after one week that my order was canceled.  They said they didn't know why my order was charged 3 times and hence was rejected.  However, they told me that my order went through successfully and at warehouse waiting to ship when I called them two days earlier.  What a shame but I was glad that they canceled my order.  Otherwise, I have to wait forever for my order to arrive.  I then went to the store and it took me less than one hour to purchase two phone, activate and transfer my numbers.  A lesson learn that I should never order anything from Xfinity mobile online.

New Poster

I have a similar issue going on they asked for me to send over a copy of my ID and copy of utility bill as if it was some kind of fraudulent transaction. I sent over the documents my order was still cancelled they said I had to send the documents in separately front and back of documents so that order was cancelled. I go in store they couldn’t complete an order because of the online order so once I was able to make another order I tried xfinity mobile app again once again cancelled I called so many times I chatted so many times I’ve been with this company for awhile now I have service with them via internet cable and phones but couldn’t order my niece and sister phones for Christmas because xfinity mobile wouldn’t allow me to which is crazy: my id matches billing and shipping address, id isn’t expired bill is within the last 30 days I’m so overwhelmed. I’ve tried in store and couldn’t which made this whole thing more complicated. I feel like going to AT&T they would never do this to customers. Even in store, no way!
New Poster

Tried to buy directly in store.  Online order and in store may not connected.  I used to be AT&T customer for more than 5 years and I regret not to switch to Xfinity Mobile earlier because I paid too much for AT&T (plan and fees).