Community Forum

Phone number for Xfinity Mobile special offer of 200 prepaid visa

Regular Visitor

Phone number for Xfinity Mobile special offer of 200 prepaid visa

I received an offer in the mail for a $200. prepaid visa if I sign up for Xfinity Mobile.  Previously, I signed up for Xmobile when there was the $200 off special that ended on 9/13.  Apparently, I didn't answer a security question right, so my order was cancelled.   I had no way of knowing it was cancelled, (no notification of any kind).  When  I finally got ahold of someone after trying multiple times and waiting for hours, the customer service rep couldn't honor my original promo price for the phone.  So now, I really want to order a new phone with this new special offer, but I'm very skeptical especially because the number listed is only open during business hours and the message says they will open on Monday morning June 6th.  What does that mean?  It's Sept 24th and I just received this offer today.  Is this another scam by Xfinity?  I'd like to know the name of the company handling the promo and what there hours are.  Also, I've read info on the BBB about a 2012 scam by Comcast that never gave customers their promised prepaid Visa.  

Thanks for any insight.  It always baffles me that a company so big and wealthy can't figure out how to deal with some serious oversight issues.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Phone number for Xfinity Mobile special offer of 200 prepaid visa

I just got this offer in the mail as well and called the number. Yes she said call back on Monday, June the 6th. I think they are not aware of this outdated offer greeting. They say they are an authorized 3rd party vendor. I hope this does not mean I lost my $200 off cellphone like you did. Mine is on BO for 10/2 for now.

Call Comcast ask them to verify it or Private Message Comcast employees here. I have called and PM'd them too much for now.

Official Employee

leboplanas, if the offer was called the "Best Offer" $200 Prepaid Visa Card Promotion", then it is a legitimate offer. Beginning August 21, 2017, New Triple Play (with XFINITY Home or XFINITY Voice) or Quad Play customers are eligible to receive a $200 Prepaid Visa Card when they add at least one XFINITY Mobile line of service before November 8, 2017. 

Most Valued Poster

I have been hanging on to a $200 Visa card offer to sign up for Xfinity Mobile. It expires 10/27. It is not clear in the text whether I have to be a new customer or not. It talks about "Mobile can now be included in my internet service". I already have triple play. What can you tell me? I was going to wait for the holidays to get closer to see if there would be any discounts on the phones but if I can get the $200 card? I don't know what to do now and time is running out for the Visa.

thanks

Most Valued Poster

Ken you are sure this is only for new customers and not existing triple play customers?

Official Employee

I have been hanging on to a $200 Visa card offer to sign up for Xfinity Mobile. It expires 10/27. It is not clear in the text whether I have to be a new customer or not. It talks about "Mobile can now be included in my internet service". I already have triple play. What can you tell me? I was going to wait for the holidays to get closer to see if there would be any discounts on the phones but if I can get the $200 card? I don't know what to do now and time is running out for the Visa.

thanks

The offer is for new Triple play or Quad Play customers. If you are not a new Triple or Quad Play customer, you are not eligible. 

Contributor

Still going on.